[StBernard] donated materials

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 22 20:18:29 EDT 2006

Deborah and all,

there is no inventory list of these materials that I am aware of - what is
in the trucks will be a journey into the unkown-

If there are any citizens who would like to volunteer to inventory these
trucks, it would be very helpful and probably move things along. I can put
you in touch with the camp volunteer who is trying to organize this.

Thanks.

God Bless,
Craig