[StBernard] The Big Easy Cafe'

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 00:14:14 EDT 2006

Thought you may all want to know that the owner of the "Big Easy Cafe'" that
was located in the Sav-A-Center parking lot in Meraux has opened in a new
location with a new name! The new place is in Covington at exit 63 on I-12
(this is also the Causeway for those coming from Metairie). The new name is
"French Market Donuts", and it is open weekdays (closed Monday I think)
until 5, and until 10 on weekends. It is located right next to the "Ground
Pat'i", and there is a shrine to St. Bernardian's with pictures of the old
"Big Easy". There is also an address book to enter your name in and look
through for friends' names and numbers! Great food, and every time we go, my
wife and I run into people from St. Bernard- a welcome treat for those of us
who cannot return. BP