[StBernard] Repair Cost %, FEMA and the LRA

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 00:15:35 EDT 2006

Craig,

Jim York here.

We are also (at this time) in Flood Zone B. I contacted a plumber and had
him come out to pressure test the gas lines. He did find 1 leak and will
repair. He said he'd file the permits Tuesday. Will that be sufficient at
this time?

Also, I will contact an electrician used by my neighbor and see if I can
contract with him to do the work, but at a later date and still file the
permits.

If you answered this before please forgive. On the nola SBP forum, folks
were talking about having "sometimers disease" as opposed to "alltimers
disease". I think I'm having that as much as the next one these days!

Thanks,
Jim