[StBernard] Penalties

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 00:21:05 EDT 2006

It was not open this Saturday, and I do not think it will be reopening on
Saturday because of overtime. Their was a man their who was very upset when
we asked if it was opened and he blamed it on the council, saying that they
stopped the overtime when Jr wanted it to keep flowing. I personally side
with the council on this one. I also heard from one of the clerks how busy
they are and still have a line outside their door at 4:30 when it is time
to close. My question is could we temporarily transfer are hired a few
people to put in that office and stagger their hours so that no one gets the
overtime. That way they could stay open later and open on a Saturday at
least for a few hours to accommodate the people that can only make it on
that day.
Sue

community development office is now supposed to be reopening on
Saturdays-
278-4310