[StBernard] Rodent Problem

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 00:21:53 EDT 2006

Rodents, snakes, unkept homes, grass and weeds, blighted homes, doesn't
seem like the deadline of August 29th has phased to many ?????

I guess we sit and wait and watch this until the deadline is enforced
after Aug 29th. What a disgrace it is. I pray that the deadline is
really enforced. This is absolutely ridiculous. On my block the houses are
gutted but that was it. Grass has not been cut are touched. I guess the
homeowners think there will be a little magical cutting and mainitenace of
there lawn.

One neighbor has new windows but the grass and weeds are growing and growing
making nice homes for all of our new friends called rodents, etc.
Personally I think she should have had someone cut the grass and weeds
first. And when the trash blows from other places it gets caught
up in all of weeds. Its discouraging to see this.

Am I missing something but aren't people at least should have had there
grass and weeds cut down by now??? I live on Patricia Street nice active
street in Bucaneer Villa.

Thanks
Shelia and Family