[StBernard] Thanks Westley! ..... Life moves on One day at a time!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 00:42:55 EDT 2006

Wesley,

I couldn't hold back the words any longer. This is my first correspondence
to you and I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for all your time
and effort you put into da-parish.com. I wish I had the money to help you
out with your hosting fees, but unfortunately it all goes into rebuilding.
I have been a subscriber for some time now and I want to say because of you
and your website, I have gathered some VERY important information. As most
of your "regulars" feel, we appreciate every bit of information that you
post here. Most of us don't have to the time to keep up but I sure do try.

And thanks to all your "regulars" and their opinions. I have learned more
here than I have from our "official" st. bernard website. God bless the
officials, yes they do have their hands full. I wouldn't want their jobs
for no amount of money in the world. I fall asleep at night and pray for
them that they make the right decisions daily. My hopes and dreams are that
St. Bernard recovers from "the big storm" and our government red tape. I
have been here 41 years and hope to watch us all get back on our feet ONE
DAY AT A TIME in the next 41 years to come.

God Bless St. Bernard and each and everyone that has been touched by this
disaster!

JMD

P.S. Words that stick out in my mind that Maya Angelou wrote:

"I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life
does go on, and it will be better tomorrow."