[StBernard] FEMA Trailers

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 23:47:48 EDT 2006

It is unbelievable to me that the "powers that be" who are suppose to be
looking out for the TAX PAYERS that I might add had it not been for tax
payers there wouldn`t even be a FEMA to screw everyone over. So they take
people out of a toxic situation and put them in another one. AND what really
gets my blood boiling is that the "powers that be" who have their hands out
for OUR taxes are the ones who send it off to other countries so the people
there can have a decent life all the while slowly killing the people who are
giving the money. NOW FEMA in it`s infinante wisdom has decided to only give
$500 per family in the next disaster to cut back on fraud? Give me a break
the low life pieces of trash who do the fraud don`t care how much money they
get for nothing it can be $10 they are going to fraud just because they feel
they are intitled for whatever demented reason they may come up with.
Meanwhile the hard working tax paying people get screwed to the max. I am
not asking for a hand out, I am asking for what is due me because we paid
our taxes we have a right to get help. that piece of trash that used our
address and frauded FEMA is STILL walking around. And he is fixing to live
on the street because he blew through his 10,000 FEMA gave him and while
living with someone else blew through his housing assistance. Gotta love
Karma. SO now I guess Fema won`t be able to pay us what they owe us because
even if people are not getting sick in the trailers they will sue, trust me
I`ve been around those kind of people far too long.
Tina Loze