[StBernard] Road Home Centers - Local Hiring Sites/Dates (for St. Bernard, Plaquemines, and St. Tammany Residents).

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jul 25 23:46:54 EDT 2006

Hello to all!
Please share the news!!!! Our Career Solutions Centers (aka Job
Centers) have interview times for ICF International (the contractor that is
staffing the Road Home Centers) - the local interview sites and dates are as
follows:

July 31st - East St. Tammany Career Solutions Center (Slidell) - 9am until
12 noon

August 2nd - West St. Tammany Career Solutions Center (Covington) - 9am
until 3pm

August 4th - Elaine P. Nunez Community College (Chalmette) - 9am until 3pm
(and another date after this one, TBA)

August 8th - East St. Tammany Career Solutions Center (Slidell) - 12 noon
until 4pm

Encourage local job seekers to visit us, on the listed dates/times,
preferably with a resume' in hand, to apply for these well-paying/long-term
job opportunities!

For any additional information, please contact our East St. Tammany
Career Solutions Center, at (985) 646-6410, or visit the Road Home website
at www.Road2LA.org <http://www.road2la.org/> - job descriptions can be
found on their website.

Thank You, Shane Boucher

Business Representative

East St. Tammany Business and Career Solutions
Center

316 East Howze Beach Lane, Slidell Louisiana

LAWORKS.net, on the World Wide Web.......