[StBernard] LRA revises formula for Road Home benefits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 26 00:16:05 EDT 2006

Gaby,

If you were compliant with the elevation requirements before the storm and
start your repairs (keep your documentation of repairs or electrical/gas
permit and photos of before and after) then you will not be required to
comply with the Advisory Base Flood Elevation guidelines when adopted.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig