[StBernard] Need info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jul 26 00:18:23 EDT 2006

DJS,

1. What do I need to do first to get started?
First, just keep gutting. As far as repairs, your timing is up to
you. If you are progressing, then you are ok.

2. What permits are needed to start? Price of permit?
The only permits you need are for structural repairs, electrical, and
plumbing

3. What work am I not able to do myself do to licenses needed?
If you use a contractor, it should be a licensed contractor.

4. I'm also heariing that I need to get a permit soon or I will have to
meet new guidlines, what date do I need to get this by?
Because you are only 30% damaged, the new elevations will not affect
you, unless you were not compliant with the base flood elevations pre-storm.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig