[StBernard] Any units being rented in St. Bernard?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 27 00:54:30 EDT 2006

Ah...I see the vampires are feeding already!

Josie, please keep in mind that if you want to apply for any LRA money to
pay for any repairs to rental units you will be required to rent your places
for a certain amount and no higher.

Jim

------

I own a duplex that is nearly completed. if you read the st. bernard
news
weekly (which I have) the 2 bedroom units are going at a rate
between $900
and $1,000. I am waiting on my insurance to give me a quote so that
I can
come up with a monthly rate. just furhter down the street from me
they are
actually charging $1,000 for a 2 bedroom unit.

Josie