[StBernard] Donna - New Rebuilding Ideas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jul 27 23:31:07 EDT 2006

Melissa, the electric tank less water heater sounds interesting. Did you
get the name of the company or the brand name of the product? I'd like to
do some research on it. I've seen the gas ones on TV (This Old House, or
one of those type shows), but never electric. The concept as explained on
the program made so much sense. Thanks!

Linda