[StBernard] Demolished House

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jul 28 01:16:29 EDT 2006

Craig,

Can you tell me what the council is doing about the houses that were
demolised by the Christian group WITHOUT permission? Mine was one on the
houses demolished and now no one seem to know what to do about the debris.
Community Development told me I had to pick it up and Public Works said they
don't know what is going to happen. I don't understand how this group was
allowed to just go in a tear down houses. I thought there were checks and
balances in place so this kind of stuff does not happen. If you can tell me
what needs to be done that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Lenny