[StBernard] Money for Library

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 29 00:46:28 EDT 2006

Isn`t that GREAT???? I must say Thanks to The St Bernard Parish Library,
Sara loves books. It has been fun to search out the books she remembers
Ms.Janet read at all the story times. I enrolled her in the reading program
where we are and it made me appreciate St Bernard so much. Last years
reading program in St Bernard had so many great activities, it kept us busy
from Monday thru Thursday until it was over . I could see why the librarians
were so exhausted. Janet seem to know the name of every child that walked
through the door which means alot to the kids who adore her. Ms Vi was
always with a smile and the great music along with a color picture to go
home with. Ms. Beth and Ms. LoraLynn was always a pleasure to see.I know
there was more please forgive me for not remembering their names. The summer
reading program had room for every child that entered the door, in Baton
Rouge that is not the case and libraries are bigger and more of them!! See?
God Blesses!!!!!!! I know it will be a while before it opens but I want to
be there with my daughter. This is so AWESOME!!!
God Bless!!!!!!!!!!
Tina Loze