[StBernard] need info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 29 22:13:07 EDT 2006

Craig,

My mother in law is in zone A in Carolyn Park. She wants to rebuild. We
have the engineers report of under 50% damage and have filed an electrical
permit. Her house was built before 1974. Is she compliant? Do we need to
do anything else? She needs LRA money since she only had $15,000 of flood
insurance. Her reasoning was it only cost $15,000 to fix the house after
Betsy. She's elderly.

Thanks, Laurie