[StBernard] Demolished House

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jul 29 22:14:32 EDT 2006

Craig,

Thanks for the information. I was able to get in contact with the CCA,
according to them they did not demolish any homes on my street (Cougar Dr.).
They said there machines were broke and would be fixed next week then they
would pick up the debris in a couple of weeks. They said there was another
Christan group, The Christan Coalation Contractors, that was also
demolishing homes. I have never heard of this group. Just thought I would
let you know the little bit of info I found out. If there is anything I need
to do please let me know.

Lenny