[StBernard] Gathering Today

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 1 01:43:46 EDT 2006

I'm so sorry there was a low turnout for the gathering.

I don't where everyone is located. We are still 300+ miles away and I just
understood from something Jerry wrote recently that he is 700 away. Maybe
it's still the distances away where people are living that is the problem.

If this is tried again and we are back I'll be more than happy to attend.
There are too many people on the list that I've read postings by that I
would like to meet.

Jim York

Westley,

It was nice to see you and John today at the "gathering". I'm so
sorry no
one else attended. Maybe if we meet again, when the weather is
cooler,
more people will be able to come.

Jo Senko