[StBernard] need info - da real truth

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 1 02:15:39 EDT 2006

Jer

I agree 100%, as I said before Murphy is not coming clean as far as I am
concerned. I do work in a refinery and I know if we spill we have a major
clean up and have to report to everyone and that is on our own grounds. As
far as cutting the grass if you have smelled crude everyday, you do notice
when you dig in the soil and cut your grass you probably will smell it. It
is in the soil and when it rains hard and I flood in my back yard there is
still is a sheen. I hope whoever says it is okay to move back into the
area (Murphy or Parish Officials) whoever should be made to see what happens
to people lives 5, 10, 20 years from 8/29/05. As I recall wasn't some of
that area called cancer alley at one time. And I know someone out there is
going to ask why I work in a refinery that could cause health problems.
That is my choice I was aware of the facts in the begining and we wear
Personnel Protective Equipment on a daily basis. But, my last comment is
thats all it comes do
wn to is the almighty $$$$$. Well I hope they can sleep at night!!!!!!!!
Craig that statement about Parish Officials does not include you. At least
we have one good guy on our side.

CB