[StBernard] A Letter from United States Senator Mary Landrieu

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 2 01:10:33 EDT 2006

Funny how she thanked some folks but strangely enough forgot to mention the
person who actually authored the bill and got it through the House after so
many previously failed - Congressman Bobby Jindal. We've had the likes of
Bob Livingston and Billy Tauzin - two of the most powerful Congressman ever
to serve on Capitol Hill - and even they couldn't get such legislation
passed. It took a rookie legislator to get the job done. Guess there's
something to be said for one who possesses the power of persuasion. I can
only wonder - and hope - he might still have some desire to return to Baton
Rouge.

John Scurich