[StBernard] need info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 2 01:12:14 EDT 2006

In other words, Craig, if the home was built in 1977 and had under
50%
damage, then the home is in compliance and doesn't need additional
raising.
And if it has OVER 50%, what happens next?

I think if it 's over 50% you would need to raise it, for people that are
able to do the work themselves. It would be much easier and cheaper to try
and have the house re assess at a lower % of damage. Now if you are in need
of the LRA help with the funding it would be to your advantage to have it
rated in a higher %. This is my understanding please correct me if I am
wrong.
Sue