[StBernard] Linda-New Rebuilding Ideas

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 3 21:03:32 EDT 2006

Linda
The brand name for the electric tankless water heater is Seisco. I looked
online and the website for them is www.seisco.com. They probably aren't the
only name out there though, so if you don't like them, I'm sure there are a
number of other ones to consider. They also said they were working on a
system for pools and hoped to bring it to market in the near future.

Melissa, the electric tank less water heater sounds interesting. Did you
get the name of the company or the brand name of the product? I'd like to
do some research on it. I've seen the gas ones on TV (This Old House, or
one of those type shows), but never electric. The concept as explained on
the program made so much sense. Thanks!

Linda