[StBernard] need info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 4 20:11:18 EDT 2006

Jer,

The LRA is not going to tell people whether they should rebuild or relocate,
that is a personal decision for each family to make themselves.

The amount of money provided by the LRA may change depending on whether you
rebuild or relocate since I think they have changed the formula for
rebuilding to take into account higher costs.

Westley