[StBernard] Question about LRA/Road Home program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 5 19:53:13 EDT 2006

Jer,

At this point, the mother is not actively looking for another house since
she wants to move into an assistive living center (rental). She can just
sit tight on her existing property until she gets her meeting with the LRA
and can make a properly informed decision.

Not everyone has this luxury, but since she does, she might as well take
advantage of it.

Westley