[StBernard] Wolfman Construction enjoys post-Katrina jolt in business

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 6 22:51:55 EDT 2006

ROTFLMAO!!
I kinda had a feeling that would be your thoughts and probably those of
others, Westley!

No, I wouldn't hire him either. From the time he ran for Parish Prez,
whenever I saw him the word "sleaze" came to mind. Probably from that
string of slum stores he owned.

Besides which: Why isn't he trying to hire Americans instead of the
Mexicans and Spanish (?)

JLY

I wouldn't hire Scott Wolfe to do anything. It looks as though he
hasn't
changed one bit, except now he has one more newspaper article
extolling his
virtues about why he should be elected to some government position.
Notice
that he never mentions anything about the employees or tenants he
has
screwed over.

I would have a hard time trying to decide who was lower, Scott Wolfe
or
Sidney Torres.

It is simply amazing that he wanted to be parish president and when
he lost
he abandoned St. Bernard parish completely.

Westley