[StBernard] Wolfman Construction enjoys post-Katrina jolt inbusiness

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 6 22:52:15 EDT 2006

You've got to give honors and a salute to Scott. He's one of the gifted few
I know that can place his hand into a tobacco spitbucket and dig out a
handful of roses. Being in the right place at the right time and either a
handshake from God or Diablo to boost his luck. Turning fortunes around from
a disaster to a Utopia in short periods of time. How Ironic it is for some
to be devasted by Katrina and others chosen to lead the pack in good fortune
has to be given a salute. Whether you love him or hate him, he earns respect
in this successful endeavor.

Ps. I voted for JR instead of him. However, I cannot honestly say to this
day that I made the right or wrong voting/political decision, knowing what I
know, yet seeing what I see and having God's ability to wish the best for
all.

---jer--