[StBernard] need info

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 6 22:53:24 EDT 2006

Westley,
That *is* interesting. I think naturally you'd expect Corrine Estates to
come back.

When the real estate transfers are published on nola.com I'll have to look
at a parish map to see who all, and where, are selling to all these LLC's.

JLY

As crazy as it seems, this expanded Murphy zone has a high number of
people
returning, some of whom could be expected to be well to do. Besides
including Corrine Estates and Palmisano Blvd which has people
rebuilding
(not all may be in a FEMA trailer), but Pelitere Street has a high
ratio of
residents rebuilding, many who are living in a FEMA trailer.

The Murphy map covers a large area and several
neighborhoods/subdivisions.
You have to drill down to at least the subdivisions to get a better
gauge of
who is coming back and who isn't.

With the exception of Corrine Estates, I don't see too many people
in the
St. Mark neighborhood returning. My street, Mumphrey Rd, is
practically
devoid of FEMA trailers.

Westley