[StBernard] Question about LRA/Road Home program

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 6 22:53:41 EDT 2006

Jerry perhaps they may record that meeting and have it on the parish website
tv channel? Craig is that possible?

Jim York

Ok, Westley, suppose the mother buys a house away from the present
location
in LA, and then finds out by LRA that she has LESS than 50% damage
to her
home. Will the money granted by LRA penalize her for moving to
another home,
and didn't have the home considered "totaled:
considered over 50%>? We're hearing mixed stories about what
qualifies a
homeowner to be able to rebuild/relocate away from its present
location/venue (and the LRA program "pre-planned stages" is
ludicrous
because many have had to make important decisions when needed
answers were
not available to them).

There could be answers next week at the LRA/Chamber/Hutter meeting
next Sat
at Nunez, but for those presently residing out of town, again, it's
sad that
it will not be televised/webcasted for our benefit. (Unless a
transcript is
provided of the detailed meeting speeches/Q&A).

Always sometin' I'd say.

--jer--