[StBernard] Wes ----- Scott is such a LIAR....

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 6 23:03:35 EDT 2006

Wes

I cant believe you even gave Scott Wolfe time on your site....he is the
biggest A__ __ I have ever met.

I called Jane Wolfe after the storm to inquire if her mother was okay...Jane
could not give me five minutes of her time...telling me about where they
were living and helping to build the CITY as they could...She did not send
us any best wishes for all that had happened to ST. BERNARD.....what a
shame....to turn their backs on THEIR HOMES>>>>both of them were raised and
lived in St. Bernard for many years...and HE had hoped to run the
PARISH>>>thank God for small miracles.

Thanks

a st. bernard resident