[StBernard] Wolfman Construction enjoys post-Katrina jolt inbusiness

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 7 23:21:21 EDT 2006

Jer,

Scott Wolfe is successful in business and making money, but he screws people
over and to say he is unethical is putting it mildly and being way too nice
to him. Can't be trusted at all. I don't salute him. He's makes me sick
to my stomach and I won't go into all the things I know first hand about
him.

lm