[StBernard] subdivisions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 11 21:56:43 EDT 2006

I am trying to compile a listing of subdivision names in the parish for the
planning commission and for the ongoing effort to help homeowners create or
rejuvenize their neighborhood associations. On the titles for a property is
the name of the subdivsion in which it falls. I have gathered these
subdivision names from reading the acts of sale published in the T-P.
If your subdivsion is not listed below, please send an email to
Corinnehomeowner at aol.com so it can be added to the list. When Craig Taffaro
has the next meeting for associations, this list will be made available.
They are not in alphabetical order yet. -Thanks Deborah Keller

Arabi Gardens
Carolyn Park
Bucanneer Villa North
Bucanneer Villa South