[StBernard] Hannah HS Meraux update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 11 21:58:59 EDT 2006

You know, I heard this from someone else but I did not realize the severity
of the vandalism. My husband and I donated some money from his inheritance
to name the journalism office after his mother. He never felt that it was
"his money" anyway. But, she had a love for journalism and literacy as she
worked as a librarian at Delago for years. Shame on those vandals. What
sense of accomplishment or pride could they possibly have in themselves? I
was sad enough about her memorial being destroyed by Katrina without the
thought of someone else coming in and destroying what was left.
Kim Dup