[StBernard] Send a Note of Thanks to the British Government for Foiling the Terrorist Plot

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 12 21:10:25 EDT 2006

Congress.org Special Update August 11, 2006

SEND YOUR THANKS TO GREAT BRITAIN

Congress.org wants to help Americans to thank the British government for its
swift action in thwarting the recent terrorist plot to blow up planes using
liquid explosives. Please join this effort by sending a message to the
British Ambassador in Washington, D.C. using this link
http://www.congress.org/congressorg/mail/?agencyindid=611&type=AN
<http://capwiz.com/congressorg/utr/1/LLOQGFYJPA/KLENGFYUUG/831964571>

Suggested text of "Thank You" note to Great Britain:

"As citizens of the United States, we would like to extend our sincere
appreciation and heart felt thanks for the work of your Government in
thwarting the recent terrorist plot. Your efforts saved countless lives in
this conflict that grips both our nations. Thank you.

"The People of the United States"

(Please add your own name and personal message)

Congress.org Weekly Update Editors

<http://congress.org>