[StBernard] Bell South back in Violet

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 12 21:10:56 EDT 2006

Gaby,

Keep calling the repair line. I made weekly calls and made sure they knew I
was still waiting. Also, the gentleman mentioned in the Voice--Mr. Bob
Kelly--tried to help me out as well. Maybe you can track him down and see
if he has any news. As far as the Wireless Broadband, you are probably
right, but if you are interested, I can post the numbers and give you the
names of the great ladies who took care of me. It's worth a try with the 30
day trial period. I can only get in in one corner of my house, but it's
been wonderful. And they told me about a couple of things I can do to
improve my signal when I'm ready. I'd say it's worth a shot calling them.
They can definitely tell you if it's possible.

Good luck.

Janet