[StBernard] Video

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Aug 15 02:06:04 EDT 2006

Westley

I deleted by mistake a video someone took during Katrina and afterwards.
Some friends of mine across the United States would like to give this to
their employers and church's that they attend. I think there may have two
differnent ones. These were just of St Bernards Parish. No promise, but
they would like to help the parish people. I spoke to someone in Boston
today and they commented that all they here about is New Orleans, Lakeview
and Ninth Ward. If anyone else has any video footage I could send I would
appreciate it. And by the way I have e-mailed them some of your pieces from
the site and they wanted to know who you and Craig were and do you all
oversee the parish. I said no, but we could use someone like you two.

Thanks in advance
Cathy