[StBernard] Government Leaders

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 16 21:54:32 EDT 2006

Is it possible that 92.44682% of the parish have same or similar
observations?

" A fresh start needs to be made, true fighters who care for the people...Mr
Taffaro, I believe you could be the hope for the parish...I just pray you
don't become one of them."

Whew! The temptation is great for anyone seeking the leader's position.
Attorneys, big business, politicos, circle of influences, corrupted
supporters, --you name it. Once the political machine is eliminated at the
next election, a new government/leader has to pledge alliegance to
"integrity and honor", a rarity in Louisiana, it seems. Deals, favors, and
paybacks, about as harmonic to our state's politics as an illegal in
California, Texas, New Mexico and now---Louisiana.

--jer--