[StBernard] Press Conference - August 22

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 16 22:58:21 EDT 2006

Dear Members,

Please join me at a Press Conference to announce our observance of the Worst
Engineering Disaster in US History.

Where: Hale Boggs Building, Magazine at Poydras in downtown New Orleans

When: Tuesday August 22, at 4pm

<http://www.levees.org/main.php>

You are invited to stand with me as we present our report card to the US
Army Corps of Engineers and to the US Congress on their post Katrina efforts
to assist and protect the citizens of Louisiana.

Click here for details. <http://www.levees.org/main.php>

Join me along with Representative Bobby Jindal, Council Member at Large
Arnie Fielkow, and Council Members Shelley Midura, Stacy Head and many other
leaders of government as Levees.Org announces our plans for the future.

Thank you,
Sandy Rosenthal
Founder, Levees.Org
www.levees.org