[StBernard] Question

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 18 22:37:04 EDT 2006

Kim,

the best guideline to use is to know when the subdivision was built and then
ask the seller what the damage percentage is on the house, verified by the
community development office. The key is that a house that has not been 50%
or more damaged and built after 1975, you will be fine for avoiding
elevation issues.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig