[StBernard] Katrinalaya/Katrina Kapers Humor Therapy

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Aug 19 23:51:58 EDT 2006

Dear Friend:

Much appreciated if you forward this around. Should be lots of fun. Hope
that this message finds you well.

Katrinalaya/Katrina Kapers Humor Therapy

Sunday, August 27, 2 - 4 p.m., Louisiana Music Factory, 210 Decatur Street.
Healing, happy hurricane songs performed by David "The Nac"
Naccari ("Katrinalaya" and "The Heart and Soul of Chocolate City"), Armand
St. Martin ("Waitin' For My Trailer" and "Contra Flow"), and The De Soto
Street Band ("Where Was FEMA?" "Goin'Home" and "My Town"). MC'd by
professional humorist Mike Strecker. Free admission but donations welcomed.
CD sales and donations to benefit the New Orleans Musicians Hurricane Relief
Fund and the Tipitina's Foundation. Call 586-1094.

Hysterically yours,

David "The Nac" Naccari
Hysterical History Expert
The Hysterical History of New Orleans
www.hystericalhistory.com
TheNac at hystericalhistory.com
5017 Perrier Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
Phone & Fax: (504)899-1431

"Hysterical History of New Orleans" and "Hysterical History" are trademarks
of David Naccari. All rights reserved.