[StBernard] Katrina Permit & Electrical Permit--Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Aug 20 21:52:29 EDT 2006

Craig,
I have read that an Electrical Permit is only good for 6 months and then you have to file for an extension. My question is, would it be better to file for a Katrina Permit, and is there a time frame for this permit?

Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking time to answer questions for all who subscribe to this site. You have given us much needed knowledge, that is not obtainable anywhere else. We all know you are a busy man and still find time to help answer questions. Westley, these words are for you also. Your site has helped many people and we thank you.
Donna F.