[StBernard] Katrina Permit & Electrical Permit--Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 23 22:14:53 EDT 2006

Donna,

The electrical permit will work and the extension is noted by the community
development office when it is due to the electrician. The Katrina permit is
fine, but has not been completed yet based on some additional requirements
that FEMA has placed on us. You can certainly get the electrical and then
double up on the other when it is ready.

Thanks for your kind words.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig