[StBernard] I need your help 100,000 books

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Aug 24 20:14:02 EDT 2006

As I have talked about over the past few weeks we are expecting 100,000
books which have been donated by the Old First Church in Springfield Mass.
Well the books are on the way. I talked to the truck driver this morning, he
left Springfield at 9:00am. The first problem is he is not sure what time he
will arrive in Chalmette. I will talk to him on Friday afternoon and will
have a better ETA. I need your help. If you can help out either Saturday or
Sunday please let me know. I will not know what day he will arrive until
Friday afternoon. Send me your cell number and I will let you know when (day
& time) he will arrive after I talk to him on Friday. I need as much help as
I can get. We will have 100,000 books in 700 boxes. Please let me know if
you can help.

Thanks,

Glenn