[StBernard] [LANDRIEU] Senator Landrieu to Deliver Democratic Radio Address

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Aug 25 22:33:21 EDT 2006

***** RADIO ALERT *****

August 25, 2006

Dear Friends,

Senator Landrieu will tomorrow deliver the Democratic Radio
Address, following President Bush's weekly radio address. Sen. Landrieu
will focus on the recovery and rebuilding of Louisiana and the Gulf Coast
region one year after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. In her address, she will
challenge the federal government to make a serious, new national commitment
to disaster preparedness and reinvestment in our nation's infrastructure.
You can listen to Sen. Landrieu's address at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT)
on most radio news programs or on television on C-SPAN. Please check your
local television listings for the channel information in your area.

We hope you can join us, and don't forget to watch Sen. Landrieu
on ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos this Sunday morning.

Best Wishes,

Adam M. Sharp

Communications Director

U.S. Senator Mary L. Landrieu, D-La.