[StBernard] Question about Oil Spill Area and Aug. 29th deadline

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 28 21:12:32 EDT 2006

2ND REQUEST

Craig,

Possibly you answered my questions, but I missed it. If not, what
do I do???

Rena

Craig,

Does this apply to anyone already on the demolition list?
My address is 2812 Palmisano Blvd. I went to the Govt. complex back in
November and signed paperwork to have the house demolished. Do I now have
to have new paperwork done? I don't live in Louisiana anymore.

I had also already settled with Murphy several months before
the class action BS...so do I have to opt out even though I had already
settled with Murphy?

I'm soooo confused...all this time I thought everything was
peachy keen and I have been checking the demolished list twice weekly to see
if my property has been demolished.

What do I do now?????

Rena