[StBernard] Weeds

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Aug 28 21:14:29 EDT 2006

My house is at 1976 Sugar Mill Drive, and the house across the street I
believe is 1984. Someone has finally gutted the house, but I don't believe
the grass has been cut since Katrina hit. It seems everyone else is keeping
up with their property, but this house . There is a jungle over there, and
it's very disturbing to those of us that want to come home. All I can think
about is rats and snakes, which I'm deathly afraid of. Also there is a big
field in back of my property that has grass and weeds taller than me. Again
I think of rats and snakes. What can we do about having both of these issues
taken care of ? Not to mention it makes our neighborhood look horrible when
we are trying to beautify it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. WOC