[StBernard] Katrina Emails

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 30 21:34:48 EDT 2006

You hit the nail on that one Westley, even though i no longer live in st
bernard i visit it on a reg basis because i still have loved ones there that
insist on starting over there. I wish I had the guts to do it again but I
dont so I started my new life in Texas, but St Bernard will always have a
special place in my heart.... I pray that everyone finds the peace and love
they shared in St Bernard in their new locations and i will pray for the
ones that wish to start over there that it will be another 30 or 40 yrs
before they are hit with another Katrina. take care all TMS