[StBernard] Evacuation Tips Learned

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Sep 1 10:19:36 EDT 2006

I'm looking for evacuation tips learned from Hurricane Katrina. Those
little small things that we may not have thought about before we left, but
learned afterwards (hindsight is 20/20, after all).

For an example, if you can't bring it with you and you need it to stay try,
put it in your dishwasher. It's waterproof and should be anchored to your
counters, so it won't float out of the house. As long as you can find your
house, you should be able to find the dishwasher, and its contents should be
safe and dry.

Westley