[StBernard] Next Door House

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 3 21:50:36 EDT 2006

We want to know what can be done about the two house's on both sides of us.
We live between these two house's, and the grass is so high, and the corner
house is being handle by a RealEstate Co., and the house inside is getting
fix, but the yard & the front grass are high. We can not even put up the
wooden fence we want because the corner house has a tree hanging over on my
side from their's, and a piece of the trunk from that tree that is from the
other tree in their yard is being held up in my yard. If we take the broken
trunk from our yard it will break our fence. The owners live in Texas, and
we don't see them, and we won't talk to the RealEstate Co. that is handling
it for them because we had issues with this man years ago, he see's how it
looks. The other house next door to us, that house is in succession so we
know they are not worried about doing anything to cut the grass or whatever.
We have always kept our property up for the last 33 years. We live in
Riverbend, 2604 Reunion Dr. We would like to know what can be done about
this, it is making us mad & disgusted. The Eddy Family