[StBernard] Katrina Permit & Electrical Permit--Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Sep 3 21:51:25 EDT 2006

thanks craig for the definition of a katrina premit. i have an electricial
premit, but the house in my yard is keeping me from doing anything else to
the house. grass has been cut, front yard cleaned, house gutted, and a front
door with a pad lock ,and electrical premitt. what else do i need to do. or
better what else can i do with a house and debris in my back yard. wait,
wait and wait. i've been living in a travel trailer now for 1 year. the
thing is caving in on my husband and i.

Judy Hedrick