[StBernard] Why wait? SB742 - Act 815

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:22:51 EDT 2006

I couldn't agree more. Two weekends ago we had our grandsons with us so
spend Saturday night. We promised them we'd go get donuts for Sunday
morning. We got them up on Sunday, dressed them and went to Aaron's on
Paris Road and Judge Perez. It was soooo smokey in there we couldn't even
breath. We had to walk out and decided we didn't even want to purchase
donuts from there. After all - the air was so smoke-filled we couldn't see
buying them once they were engulfed in cigarette smoke. Too bad for the
kids - can't wait for January 1, 2007.

Carol