[StBernard] Halloween

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Sep 5 19:23:37 EDT 2006

What are we planning for Halloween? We obviously can't let the kids go
traipsing through the streets after dark. Here's my idea. We could have a
fair like what we normally do for the 4th. The kids could trick or treat
inside the fair, going from booth to booth. There could be all kinds of fun
things going on. It could be at Chalmette High, there could be a small
haunted house inside the school and the fair outside in the football field.
It sounds like a perfect plan to me. It keeps the kids safe but they still
get to enjoy Halloween. I think we could get alot of people to donate for
it. What does everyone think?

Melissa